Nur Hasanah – Corporate Secretary
As fulfilling the provisions of the Financial Services Authority Regulation No. 35 / POJK.04 / 2014 dated 8 December 2014 concerning Corporate Secretary of Issuers or Public Companies, the Company has issued Decree of the Board of Directors No. 011 / DFIJKT-VIII / 2018 dated 16 August 2018 concerning the Establishment of a Corporate Secretary, in which the Company has appointed Nur Hasanah to carry out the function of the Corporate Secretary, currently Nur Hasanah also serves as Director of Finance.
The function of the corporate secretary carries out the following tasks:
- Following the development of the Capital Market in particular the applicable laws and regulations in the Capital Market field.
- Provide input to the Directors and Board of Commissioners of the Company or Public Company to comply with statutory provisions in the Capital Market.
- Assist the Board of Directors and Board of Commissioners in implementing corporate governance which includes:
- Information disclosure to the public, including the availability of information on the Website of the Issuer or Public Company;
- Submission of reports to the Financial Services Authority on time;
- Implementation and documentation of the General Meeting of Shareholders;
- Organization and documentation of the Directors and / or Board of Commissioners meetings; and
- Implementation of company orientation program for Directors and / or Board of Commissioners.
Address of the Corporate Secretary:
Kirana Two Office Tower 12th floor
Jl. Boulevard Timur No.88 Kelapa Gading
Jakarta Utara, 14240
Telp : +6221 29688899
Fax : +6221 29677799
Email : email@example.com